Lavender Stress Pillow
Studies suggest that lavender may have calming effects on the brain and nervous system. Our scented lavender stress pillows aim to reduce anxiety, whether that is before surgery, during recovery, or at bedtime. A great gift for pre-op patients, troubled sleepers, and people who suffer from stress.
We use all-natural dried lavender in our scented products.
- Removable pillowcase makes washing easy
- Pillowcase made from cotton flannel
- Zipper made from plastic and polyester
- Interior pillow made from cotton muslin and polyester fiber filling (Poly-Fil)
- Pillow is approximately 10x10"
- If purchasing for someone who is immunocompromised or in the hospital, check hospital rules or talk to their doctor before gifting.
- Pillow is not intended to be used as a medical treatment, or in place of a doctor-recommended medical treatment.
- Cover: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Pillow: Spot clean only.
All clothing follows standard US sizing guidelines, unless otherwise noted below. For sizing on accessories, such as belts, pads, and ostomy covers, follow the guidelines below.
Wonsie For Wonsie products, the length of the torso is the most important measurement.
Ostomy Covers & Belts Select your pouch size, then choose the opening that fits the outer diameter of your flange (measured in inches). If your pouch has an oval-shaped flange, select the wide option (3.5" Oval).
The “Pouch Size” measures the length and width of your pouch. If your pouch empties at the bottom, measure the length with the tail rolled up. The “Opening Size” measures the width of the flange/round opening on your ostomy pouch. These covers are made from waterproof fabric, but they aren’t 100% watertight because of the flap at the bottom to allow you to empty your pouch easily!
Note: The belt width is 3 inches for the following pouch sizes: 4 x 6” and 5 x 8". The belt width is 4 inches for the following pouch sizes: 6 x 9”, 6 x 11”, and 7 x 12”.
Soft Sleeves Soft Sleeves are soft (it's in the name!) and stretchy, so a general estimation of arm size tends to be fine.
Upper Arm Circumference
Age Youth S 6 - 7" 6 mo. - 2 yrs Youth M 7 - 8" 2 - 5 yrs Youth L 9 - 10" 5 - 10 yrs Adult XS 9 - 10" varies Adult S 10 - 12" varies Adult M 12 - 14" varies Adult L 14 - 16" varies Adult XL 16 - 18"varies
Wrong size? Have another issue with your order? If you'd like to make an exchange or return, simply send your items back to us and we will process your request immediately.
Include all items you wish to exchange/return, your original order receipt, and a short note detailing your request.
If you have other questions regarding your order, you can always reach us at email@example.com!