Surgical Recovery Blouse
An adaptive blouse made for women by women. For women who have recently undergone shoulder surgery, abdominal surgery, or mastectomy; or those who are currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment.
- Hidden snaps at the shoulders provide easy access to chemo port sites without removing clothing
- Interior pockets can be used to carry drainage bulbs or store medical appliances
- Kimono-style wrap is ideal for women with limited upper body movement as it's not necessary to raise your arms to put the blouse on.
- Useful for doctor visits, as it allows full access to port sites and surgical sites.
- Tencel fabric provides a beautiful drape and dressy look that is flattering on all body types
- Fabric is made in the US
- Machine wash warm with like colors, regular or permanent press cycle
- No chlorine bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low