A soft jersey tee in a classic Navy and Heather Charcoal combo, with concealed snaps at both shoulders.
Why use snaps? Zippers are heavy, and can feel cold and uncomfortable on your skin. Our low-profile snaps have a soft fabric backing, and were carefully sourced to be MRI-friendly. Unlike zippers, our snaps can also be used to secure loose lines during treatment.
- Adaptive shirt
- Snaps provide quick access to broviacs, central lines, and chemo ports without removing clothing
- Snaps can be used to secure loose lines during treatment
- Make dressing easier for people with limited mobility or those who are recovering from surgery
- Body: 96% Modal/4% Spandex
- Sleeve & Trim: 96% Rayon/4% Spandex
- Fabric is made in the US
- Turn inside out and wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- No chlorine bleach
- Do not iron over snaps.