Navy Ostomy Belt
Provide additional support and coverage for your ostomy bag with our classic Navy Ostomy Belt! The water-resistant ostomy cover provides an extra layer of security between your ostomy bag and clothing, saving you from leaks and stains!
- Adaptive accessory
- Lower flap provides access for emptying ostomy bag
- The belt is made from Neoprene and features an adjustable Velcro closure that will sit at your back.
- Waterproof Eco-PUL fabric is made with a "green" adhesive that is solvent-free, environmentally friendly, and releases no volatile organics.
- 100% Polyester interlock (Note: these covers are made from waterproof fabric, but they aren’t 100% watertight because of the flap at the bottom to allow you to empty your pouch easily!)
- Fabric is manufactured in the US
- NO lead, heavy metals, BPA, phthalates, or latex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle or hand wash.
- Lay flat to air dry
- The belt width is 3 inches for the following pouch sizes: 4 x 6” and 5 x 8”
- The belt width is 4 inches for the following pouch sizes: 6 x 9”, 6 x 11”, and 7 x 12”
Measure your waist circumference for the band length, and measure the width and length of your ostomy pouch (in inches) to find the Pouch Size. If your pouch empties at the bottom, measure the length with the tail rolled up. Then choose an opening size (diameter in inches) that will fit around the hard plastic ring of your specific ostomy pouch. The easiest way to find the right opening size is to place a ruler across the ring and measure at the widest point, as shown. If your pouch has a large oval-shaped flange, choose the Opening Size: "3.5" Oval."
Here is a quick video on how to measure your ostomy bag: