Feeding-Tube Belt with Security Flap
This Feeding Tube belt brings comfort and security to those with feeding tubes. The belt fits around the waist and has a circular opening over the feeding tube site. This opening is large enough to fit most g-tube pads and gauze pads, and is covered by a flap secured with Velcro panels.
This version of the belt has an extra panel of Velcro, so you can loop and secure any excess tubing. This further protects the site and secures the feeding catheter, which can help to reduce friction that causes skin irritation and tissue granulation.
- Compatible with G-Tube Pads and gauze pads
- Easy access to feeding tube site without removing the belt
- Additional flap provides extra security from curious hands
- Thick band gives extra cushion for young tubies during tummy time
- Band: 5 mm thick
- Machine wash cold, with Velcro panels close
- Lay flat to dry
- The belt is made from perforated Neoprene, letting the skin breathe while keeping the wearer dry, even during physical activity.
- Unlike cloth belts, Neoprene is durable and can endure a lot of wear and tear. The wide Velcro closures make this belt easy to put on and simple to adjust for a comfortable fit
- While Neoprene is NOT made from Latex, some people with latex allergies are also sensitive to neoprene!